Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 to 10 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Your Kitchen Island will ship within five business days from the date of your order submission, once your credit card transaction has been processed. This is provided that yourr product selection is stock. We will send tracking information to the e-mail address you provided when checking out within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
After the order is submitted it begins to process and you cannot make any online changes to the order. To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, you must contact a Customer Service representative. Please note that most orders process quickly and can enter the shipping process within a few hours. If your order has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be changed or canceled.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped.
If the order has shipped, the buyer will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges and 30% restocking fee. If you received free shipping on your order, we will deduct our outbound costs from your refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that was used when placing the order.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage on the package you should take pictures and make note of it when signing for delivery.
If you determine upon inspection that the condition of the shipping box is satisfactory, an adult (age 18 or older) is required to sign the shipping courier's release form to complete delivery.
If your item(s) arrives damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
We know that for different reasons you may need to return a product. If you need to return a product, please contact our Customer Service Professionals to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
Returned items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
Buyer will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges and 30% restocking fee. If you received free shipping on your order, we will deduct our outbound costs from your refund. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that was used when placing the order.
We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, Military APOs, non-contiguous U.S. state or territory—in Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- RA# must be written on a separate piece of paper and attached securely to the outside of the box before sending it back to us. Please do not write on the box itself or you will be subject to a 10% re-box fee.
- Returns without an RA# may be refused.
- Any items returned in packaging other than the original packaging will be refused.
- If you refuse an order shipped by common freight carrier for any other reason than damage, defect, or the wrong item being shipped, you will be subject to a 30% restocking fee and freight cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Custom or special order items are non-returnable and cannot be canceled once ordered.
- Refunds will be issued within 10 to 14 days after we receive your return.
- If you are returning an item due to damage or defect, we will send you a prepaid shipping tag to send the product back.
- If you are returning an item for a reason other than damage or defect, you will be responsible for all shipping costs. If you received free shipping on your order, we will deduct our outbound costs from your refund.